Schedule of proceedings
1. Special issue of the shares and registration. Time of proceedings 1 month.
2. Acquisition and restoration of production space. Acquisition of necessary equipment and recruitment of the personnel. Time of proceedings 3-6 months.
3. Acquisition of raw materials (metals and chemicals). Time of delivery 2-6 months.
4. Production of the tools for electrode plates. Time of delivery 2-3 months.
5. Cutting, shaping and finishing of the electrode plates. Time of proceedings 1-2 months.
6. Ion coating of electrode plates. Time of proceeding 1-2 months.
7. Ultra sonic welding of electrode plates. Time of proceeding 1-2 months.
8. Preparation of power leads and connections for electrode plates. Time of proceedings 1-2 months.
9. Production of the tools for the seals. Time of proceedings 1-2 months.
10. Production of the seals. Time of delivery 1-2 months.
11. Manufacturing the frames for prototype devices. Time of delivery 1 month.
12. Preparing chemical solutions for electrolyte. Time of proceedings 1 month.
13. testing ultra sonic welding, the resistance of electric flow of electrode plates and other electrical characteristics. Time of proceedings 1 month.
14. Final tests of finished prototypes. Time of proceedings 3 months.
15. Verification of performances to be made by State Research Centre of Finland. Time 1 month.
16. Total schedule 11-24 months.
Implementation order of the project
1. Minimum financing is 2,4 million euros + 2,1 million euros in options, totaling 4,5 million euros, which entitles to 32% of the company’s shares. Estimation for implementation - 2013-2017.
2. Constructing and testing of the prototype, duration app. 24 months. Estimation for implementation 2013-2017.
3. Drafting and submitting the final patent applications worldwide. Estimation for implementation 2013-2017.
4. Unbiased laboratory will do the testing of the prototypes and verify their functionality. Estimation for implementation 2013-2017.
5. Splitting of company’s shares and decision about their notification. Estimation for implementation 2013-2017.
6. Right to manufacture- license trading based on Europositron’s battery technology will begin. Estimation for implementation 2013-2017.