Stages of progress of Europositron’s total project:
1. Acquisition of finance under negotiations with investors willing to invest at least 2.4 million Euros. When successful, a special issue of shares follows. Schedule: Negotiations are ongoing in year 2013, with completion as soon as possible (estimate 2017).
When the finance has been realized:
2. Construction of the prototypes and verification of functionality
according the tests accomplished by the personnel of the
Estimated time of realization after the financing: max. 2 years
After successful results of the tests:
3. Patent applications in Finland are confirmed, and outlining of application patent protection for several inventions internationally begins.
4. The results of the tests are given to impartial laboratory
5. Beginning of trade of the manufacturing licenses of battery
based on the invention.
6. The splitting of the shares and other activities for additional
benefit to the shareholders.
Frost & Sullivan Award for Technology Innovation Of The Year 2005
What? Why? When?
Please note that all technical and financial details of the battery product are estimated targets.
Revolutionising battery industry and supplying adequate source of power for electric vehicles. Read more in "Background".
The new (patents pending) technology based on nanoscale electrochemistry will allow production of rechargeable aluminium batteries providing up to 20 times more capacity than current batteries. The materials are environmentally safe and fully recycleable. Read more in "Techniques
Boost to electric vehicles
Electric car of General Motors, EV 1 uses 736kg batteries giving max. range 145 km without recharge. A battery of 60 kg made with Europositron technology allows EV 1 max. range 870 km without recharge.
Europositron will build two ready for production prototypes of aluminium batteries: A 12 V start battery for cars with energy capacity of 1,3 kWh, and a battery for electric vehicles with energy capacity of 80 kWh. Read more in "Manufacture of
Prototypes --> Final proof of concept --> Future battery. Read more in "Schedule".